Data Lake and CDR Mediation
We help our customer, one of the biggest Cellular Operators in Indonesia improve their end-to-end Business Intelligence architecture as well as data quality of reporting to address some pain points:
- Existing ETL process is inefficient in processing large volume of data in more frequent batches. In addition to it’s inability to process unstructured data, the licenses are expensive.
- Reporting is depending too much on Mediation System and any problems occurring in Mediation will impact ETL, Datawarehouse and Enterprise Reporting. Mediation is a hop that slows down the overall process.
- Data Lake
- CDR Inquiry
- Legacy Offload
- Provide faster report to adapt the market
- Allow faster customer service
- Cost efficiency
- More data type available
- Scalable platform to grow the business
- Real-time access to data
- Lower cost of HW, SW and resources with more data
- No dependency to Hadoop Distribution
- More adaptable with user requirement
© 2017 Labs247. All rights reserved.
YAVA logo and HGrid247 logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Labs247 Company.
HADOOP, the Hadoop Elephant Logo, Apache, Flume, Ambari, Yarn, Bigtop, Phoenix, Hive, Tez, Oozie, HBase, Mahout, Pig, Solr, Storm, Spark, Sqoop, Impala, and ZooKeeper are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.