Media and social media have become very important parts in our everyday life. They do not only influence people’s decision, but also reflect how people think and feel about certain things. Therefore, it becomes imperative for business and decision makers to understand media and social media and what they convey, to make better decisions.
- Competition Analysis
- Brand Exposure Analysis
- Campaign Development
- Customer Insight Development
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Risk Mitigation
Media and social insights enable any business to :
- Know where to reach new and relevant customer
- Understand what message will most effectively engage them
- Track specific campaign and customer interaction to know what works
- Categorize and measure customer interaction to learn about brand perception, exposure method, and future opportunities
- Identify key areas of success to quantify ROI through changes in intent to purchase and competitor benchmarking
YAVA for Media Analysis facilitates with these advantages :
- Easy to use in operational and monitoring
- Drag and drop interface
- Build topology faster
- Enable various input (Twitter, FB, Forum, Blogs, Online News, etc)
- Provide data analysis to support decision makers
- Process large-scale data faster
- Apache Nutch
- Apache Solr
- Apache Storm
- Apache Spark
© 2017 Labs247. All rights reserved.
YAVA logo and HGrid247 logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Labs247 Company.
HADOOP, the Hadoop Elephant Logo, Apache, Flume, Ambari, Yarn, Bigtop, Phoenix, Hive, Tez, Oozie, HBase, Mahout, Pig, Solr, Storm, Spark, Sqoop, Impala, and ZooKeeper are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.